Interview Questions for student applying for Ireland
1. Briefly introduce yourself.
2. Do you have any work experience, If yes, describe?
3. Why out of so many countries in the world you chose Ireland?
4. You have any friend or acquaintance in Ireland?
5. Have you ever been to Ireland Before?
6. Is Ireland comes under Britain or Europe?
6. Which college/university you are applying for and why?
7. How did you find out about the college/University?
8. Have you applied to any other institute if yes, where?
9. Do you know anything about the city where your College/university is located?
10. Do you know your college/University address?
11. Do you know anything else about the college/university you planning to go?
12. Where are you planning to stay? In institution accommodation or outside?
13. How far will that place be from the university/college and how are you planning to cover that distance?
14. Which course you have applied for and why?
15. Tell me your course contents?
16. What is your course fee and its duration?
17. What is your course commencement date?
18. How many hours it is required to study in a week?
19. Why did you choose this particular course?
20. Is this course related to your previous study or experience? If Yes, how?
21. Why didn’t you choose to do this course in your country?
22. What is your career goal and how will this course help in achieving your goals?
23. How much money can you earn after completion of the course?
24. What if you get a Ireland degree here, would you like to precise there or will settle in your home country?
25. Do you intend to work in Ireland after completion of your studies?
26. Did you get any scholarship?
27. Why do you think you could get a scholarship?
28. What all expenses your scholarship covers?
29. When did you take your IELTS and what was your score?
30. What is your father’s and mother’s occupation?
31. What is their annual income?
32. Who all are earning members in your family?
33. Who is sponsoring you?
34. Why is he sponsoring you? (if not father)
35. How much money is available with you/your sponsor for doing the course?
36. What will be your living expenses in Ireland?
37. Have you taken any Loans for the study purpose?
38. Do you have enough funds while your stay in the Ireland?
39. Tell me how can you prove that you will come back to your Country?
40. Do you plan to work in Ireland?
41. What are your Visa conditions?
42. What will you do if your visa is cancelled?
43. What will you do during the off period / semester?